Cheque Dishonour

Q1. In which court do I need to file the complaint case under Section 138 N.I. Act in case drawer did not pay after receiving notice? A complaint case under Section 138 N.I. Act can be filed in any competent court in whose jurisdiction any of the following acts have occurred: a) Place of drawing … Continue reading Cheque Dishonour


The Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP), Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India recently released the new consolidated foreign direct investment (FDI) policy (New FDI Policy). The New FDI Policy has been made effective immediately from the date of its publication, i.e., 7 June 2016. The New FDI Policy supersedes the consolidated … Continue reading CHANGES IN FDI POLICY